November 26, 2007

Victory is sweet

"Did you hear they fired Coach O? That's hilarious!!"

The egg is ours. That is really all that matters. We played like poo-poo, but in the end came out on top. It really was a sweet, sweet ending to a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Ole Miss: 0-8 in the SEC. Could it get any better? I doubt it.

I am so proud.

It was so wonderful to see some of my sweet friends at the game. Too short of a visit, but I will take anything I can get! I love my friends!







4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

thanks for saying "it was great to see my sisters too". appreciate the love.

Unknown said...

it was great to see my sisters.

Tracy~ said...

You may not know, but I grew up in Miami. The Miami Dolphins are my favorite team. They are 0-10 this season. I think there is a problem here.

I texted Amanda too early during the game. I should have waited until the final score to strut like a peacock. uggh!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

Oh, where we goin'? To a bowl!
Where we goin'? To a bowl!
Where we goin'?


I think you get the point.