November 12, 2007

i like ta'thank coa' croooom

Laura: the title of this post is just for you.

I was excited about coming to work today for one reason and one reason only: BRAGGING RIGHTS, BABY!! Oh how I love being a bulldog, especially when my student worker is an Alabama fan.
I am always proud to be a bulldog, mind you, but the past has proven this love to be a hard one. "through thick and thin, good times and bad", I would say. The last few years there has been more thick than thin and more bad than good, but I stayed by my bulldogs and remained a loyal fan. This year, however, the bulldogs are a little bit easier to love. I am just so proud. It is time we earn some respect! A 6-4 winning record: not too shabby! We still have to play Arkansas and Ole Miss, but let's all be honest: Ole Miss? Pa-lease. I can't wait for that game.

Anyway, so excited about last weekend's win over Alabama! We are bowl-bound!

MISSISSIPPI STATE FANS: Go online and vote for Coach Croom as Liberty Bowl's Coach of the Year. He deserves this more than anyone! He took a not-so-great team, taught them character and leadership on and off the field, and has produced a winning season for the Bulldogs. GO COACH CROOM!


5 comments:

Wade's World said...

All I'm gonna say is "War Eagle"!!

Tracy~ said...

All I'm sayin' is your nephew sure is cute in your last post!


:)

LT (and Max) said...

CROOM FOR HEISMANN!

Renee Guest said...

that is so funny!! Coa croom.. he he!!!

The Texas VicHorns said...

1. I voted
2. I am pumped