November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving is my favorite ( i mean, minus Christmas)

Kristen, Laura and me

We had the best thanksgiving. And, yes, I am obsessed with these shutterfly collages. Easiest way to share mulitple photos.

On Thursday we went to Collinsville to my aunt and uncle's house. We had a great time...and lots of food. It was so good to see everyone...can't wait for Christmas!

One item of note: I can now dance to "soilder boy". I don't know what it is/means, but my 14 and 15 year old cousins taught me the latest moves. If ever I am invited to a high school party, I will, undoubtly, perform my routine. On Friday after the victory (see previous post), my dad's side of the family got together at my parents house for yet another Thanksgiving feast. My mom is so cute. She had name cards for us at our table. It was so much fun. I love my family. Some people I know couldn't stay at their parent's house for 4 nights straight, but I can! I could have stayed another week! They are fabulous. I am thankful for my family!
One last thing to note: WE HAVE A WALKER! Henry is not yet confident enough to let go of his push toy or your hand, but it is only a matter of time before he takes off. He is so fast! He also discovered the stairs at my parents house. He loved crawling all the way up to the top. He was so proud of himself, too. He laughed the whole time. I already miss this little man.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!










6 comments:

Tracy~ said...

Henry really is precious! I'm glad y'all had a happy thanksgiving :)

LT (and Max) said...

you DO have a cute family! that henry is adorable and your curly haired sis is HOTT. :)

Tricia said...

I too can do the dance. And it's called "The Superman" and the song is by Soulja Boy (note the spelling). Next time we get together we'll choreograph a show.

Adelia said...

And who is that super cute girl in the picture with you and Laura...the one in the purple and grey sweater? I think she looks cool.

Jeremy Knight said...

I hope you guys had a good one! What is you and Trey's plan for Christmas? We will be in the burg' the saturday and sunday before Christmas and hope to have some catch-up time...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Heather...I can do the Twist..
I hate to hurt your feelings, but Henry looks like Ya Ya....LJLL