I usually don't par-take in such events like blogging. The reason really boils down to the fact that I am too busy either a) sleeping b) eating or c) chewing up mommy's shoes, but today is different.
I know my mom reported my 1st birthday last month. I appreciate all the birthday shout-outs and presents that I got. I wanted a big party, but all I got was scoobie-snacks. Cheap parents.
Anyway, I am distracted. While I am already 1 year old, today I have officially been a Skaggs for 1 year. Yes, folks, that's right. A year ago today my mommy and daddy's lives were brightened and forever changed. They got pretty lucky when they picked me up from that lady's house a year ago. I don't mean to brag, but I am pretty darn cute. Have you seen my latest photos? C-U-T-E.
But I got pretty lucky too. A few things I like most about being a Skaggs:
1) My mommy and daddy are fun
2) My mommy buys me clothes
3) I get good treats
4) My daddy rubs my tummy better than anyone I know
5) I got cool grandparents - SHOUT OUT TO PEGGLES & RON-RON and T-MAC & MAMA-LITA!
6) I got some cool cousins - Max, Charmin and Lilly. There is another cousin, Henry, but I am not so sure about him. He put my tail in his mouth and the people STILL want to hold him over me. I don't get it. I also got some cool siblings on my daddy's side: Sunny, Lucy, Bella, and Robin. They let me play in the backyard with them.
7) I get to sleep in the big bed with my mommy and daddy.
8) I get all my mommy and daddy's attention
9) I have a big back yard to play in
10) I never get in trouble
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO
SOPHIE SKAGGS!!!
Love, Sophie
2 comments:
Dear Sophie,
What's a daddy? I don't have one of those.
Come play soon. Ruff!
Luv, Max
Congrats for surviving one year, Sophie! I can tell that you have a very difficult life.
Post a Comment