November 28, 2010

a week in Starkville

Like I mentioned earlier, Jones and I spent the week in Starkville at my parent's house a couple weeks ago. My whole family lives in Starkville, so we were able to spend lots of quality time with everyone.
Before I forget, here are some of the fun things we did:

- Went to Meridian one day to visit my sweet Mamaw in the nursing home. Jones gave her some good lovin!


- Ate breakfast with Lita and Grandaddy every morning. After they left for work, Nana would come over and play, play, play!



- Looked out the window at Lily, Kristen and Rob's Golden Retriever. She was fascinating!


- Thought Grandaddy's gooby singing was very funny.
- Played hard. And mastered pulling up to standing!

- Told secrets with his big cousin, Henry, before we took him to school one morning. They played together the whole week.

- Got some Christmas shopping done.
- Ate my Mama's good food.
- Had craft time with Jones at Dandy Doodlez
- Went out with Kristen, Rob, Henry, LT, Jake (my cousin) and Mary Kate (his girlfriend) to Tipico.
- Went to a new (to me!) Greek restaurant for lunch with two high school friends, Will and Bart. They loved Jones, naturally.
- Went to lunch at City Bagel with my sweet friend Amy. Oh how I have missed Amy and CB.
- Went out one night with Kristen and Laura. Just the three sisters! It was so fabulous. (And, yes, I get jealous when I know they get to hang out without me.) Went to Sushi Martini in the Cotton District:

Had the best time!




1 comment: