There are so many cute Christmas card designs on Shutterfly.com this year. And with 50 free ones on the line, I am having an even harder time deciding which ones to get. It's an important year, after all. After 4 years of Christmas cards picturing only Trey and yours truly (and Sophie, of course), this year we will have a new main feature - a much cuter one at that! I am sure Jones will the star of all Christmas cards to come. (Sorry, Sophie. Malte-poos take a backseat)
Remember when I posted about 50 free Christmas cards for bloggers? Check out my post here and check out their offer here. Fabulous! It's a deal too good to pass up. Thanks, Shutterfly!
Now if I could just decide on which design to order. I need help!
Last year I didn't do Christmas cards.
I know. So un-southern. But in my defense, I was pregnant, overwhelmed with baby decisions, and, well, tired (ok, ok. Lazy)
This year is different. I have a cutie to showcase to family and friends near and far.
So will it be the simple look of Merry Blossoms? Or is that too girly now that my house is 50% male?
Oh what Fun is fun and festive.
And I love the Joy cards. Plus, that's my middle name. Is it meant to be? Perhaps.
Do I go fun fun? Modern? Traditional? One picture or multiple? So many decisions.
Not a member of Shutterfly? You are missing out! I have been one since college. It's a great way to store your pictures online. And you can order them and have them delivered to your house or pick them up at Target. Fab. Plus, they have great gift ideas. I want a 2011 calendar, full of Jones' preciousness, of course. And a Christmas ornament using a picture of our little man's first Christmas? I think so. My tree needs that.
They have such great Christmas photo cards with such a wonderful designs for all tastes - check it out!
Not into using pictures? They have great Christmas cards without photos. See them here!
I Love it.
Now...on to more shopping. Only a few more weekends left until Christmas. Can you believe it? Nevermind the 80 degree weather here - it's Christmas time!
November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment