November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Palooza


Jones' first Halloween was a blast. And he was the cutest snail I have ever seen.

We went to Pumpkin Palooza in downtown Starkville, tailgated at the UK vs MSU game Saturday (HAIL STATE), and played with family on Sunday. We had plans to get back to Gulfport early on Sunday and attend a Halloween party with some friends, but we just couldn't leave in time. We were having too much fun in Starkville.

Shrek and the snail ready to go downtown

Grandaddy with his two boys


Shrek!



PS - is it bad that I turned off the lights and hid when we got home Sunday night? I mean, it's 8:00, the baby is asleep, and you are 15 years old not in a costume. No candy for you.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Owen and Erin said...

I can't believe we have been to so many of the same MSU games and did not run into each other (on purpose that is). Glad you had a good 1st halloween.

Anisa said...

Jones is so presh! Henry too!

Tricia said...

JONES WAS A SNAIL. I am laughing so hard. That is my most favorite Halloween costume EVER. (even over "fat Britney Spears")