Jones has officially mastered the art of sitting up. He has been wibble-wobble for a couple of weeks now, but really took it to the next level Saturday during his 6 month pictures. But even then Trey and I were right there, ready to catch a falling baby. Today, however, he was solid. Looked at me like it was no big deal; like he'd been doing it his whole life.
October 27, 2010
look what I can do!
Jones has officially mastered the art of sitting up. He has been wibble-wobble for a couple of weeks now, but really took it to the next level Saturday during his 6 month pictures. But even then Trey and I were right there, ready to catch a falling baby. Today, however, he was solid. Looked at me like it was no big deal; like he'd been doing it his whole life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw!!! i kinda want to cry! i LOVE the last picture. looks like it was taken by a professional. gonna need a copy of that one. can't wait to see yall this weekend! xoxo
Post a Comment