October 13, 2010

laughter is the best medicine

Jones cracks up everytime I put his ear drops in his ears. I finally got Trey to get it on camera.
This was right before bedtime, so he was a bit fussy in the beginning, but watch the whole thing...as soon as he figures out what I am doing, he dies out laughing! Now I just need to get him on video taking his medicine for his ear infection - he thinks it tastes like pink heaven.



Excuse my look. I had just gotten out of the shower. In PJs with wet hair in a bun. Can't get more real life than that.

4 comments:

Gayle Rhoades said...

I loved this post, Heather. There is nothing better than the laughter of your child!!!

Unknown said...

that made me cry a little- so dang precious! miss my little man:)

generic levitra said...

Yes! Laughter is the solution over many diseases.

Even it helps to reduce the stress and tension, also prevent people from depression and anxiety.

There are some laughter therapies specially for people who work at very critical places and need to reduce their work stress and strain.

kamagra | generic zyban

The Benjamins said...

He sure is sweet! I loved getting to listen to both of you laugh! :)