how grateful I am that I have a husband who is more interested in doing all he can so I can stay home with Jones than he is in buying things for himself? He is never one for new clothes, toys or electronics. His fleeces from the 90's and Razr phone will do just fine for this guy. All he asks is for some time in the woods.
I can comply.
Thanks, Trey.
I am having the best time.
I love our life.
5 comments:
I 100% agree with every word you wrote! Life is good.
love love love
It makes me so happy to see this! (Not to mention that sweet little face!) You will NEVER look back at these days and regret being at home with this baby. Trust me; I've been there!
Love you!
Mom
So sweet, and the time will go by so quickly. You will look up and he will be 3...just like Avi Grace. So glad you are loving being at home with adorable Jones!
I am so thankful for Trey and ecstatic for y'all as a family! Enjoy it! I certainly do! :)
Post a Comment