April 22, 2010

stats are in!

Angel face asleep on the exam table

Naked, about 5 minutes before he showed his disapproval of today's outing

With his Lita at the Dr.'s

Ready to go home! FINALLY!

Well, outing number two was a big hit. I was little more at ease this time, and I actually packed the correct size diapers in his bag. Yesterday the diaper I packed for him to use after his procedure could have fit my 3 year old nephew. Rookie mistake, people.

The pediatricians office was really nice and I was more than pleased to see both a well baby and sick baby waiting room. Is this normal? Probably. But it was a glorious sight to this new mom's eyes. And I was even more pleased to see the place just about empty.

Jones wasn't a fan of getting down to his birthday suit for the doctor, but in the end he cooperated completely for her.

Jones weighed 6 lb 10 oz at birth and 6 lb and 6 oz when we left the hospital, so I was so happy to hear that he weighed 6 lbs and ELEVEN ounces today. We have an eater, my friends.

5 days old:

6 lb. 11 oz.
20 1/4 inches

And completely perfect! Praise God!

And a few more pictures of his total cuteness:

Checking things out
Little ball of love in his favorite position.

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

1. the hair.
2. the cheeks.
3. the hair again.

The Shermans said...

He really is just super cute. Makes me miss Sam at that age.

And I'm also a fan of the sick/well waiting rooms.

brad, amanda, and brody said...

precious!

LOVE his hair. he is just beautiful

Tracy~ said...

He is gorgeous! His hair is wonderful. the grumpy pic in his carseat is so cute and my favorite is the last one of him curled up. Congratulations!