Few minutes after his arrival
First of all, shout out to Jones' sweet daddy. I didn't even know he knew how to log in to blog. Imagine my surprise (and tears) when I saw his postings. Jones and I are lucky to have him.
Jones is more than we could have ever imagined. I can't begin describe this feeling, so I won't even try. I will just say Trey and I feel so blessed and humbled and totally in love with this new little person! He is just perfect.
Due to Jones' unstable heartbeat and drop in fluids, we decided to induce Friday morning to induce that night. After 7 hours of being induced with little change in me and only adding stress to sweet Jones' heart, the doc. decided at 8:30 to stop the pitocin and let the two of us rest until 5 am. It was touch and go there for a while, having started to get c-section equipment necessary, so I was more than happy to give little Jones a break.
We started back up Sat. morning right at 5 am. The doctor decided that even though I was not far along, he needed to break my water to expedite the process for Jones' sake. But it had to be fast or it was c-section time. The Lord heard our prayers and answered them in a fast way!
Water was broken at 7 am, epidural at 9 am (3 cm), Jones was born at 10:33 am! And Jones was perfect. What a blessing straight from God.
We are at home now and loving every minute of it. Trey is playing the guitar and my mama is singing as Jones eats away. Sweetest thing. My mama is here for the week, so I plan on taking advantage of sleeping while he sleeps, which he just started, so I am off to bed for an hour or so!
Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes. Our nine month amazing journey is over and now the real adventure is beginning. What an amazing, overwhelming, and humbling gift from our God. He is so good.
14 comments:
are you surprised that i'm the first to read this post? i've been waiting for you to post some pictures!
first of all, i'm in tears because i'm not there. i'm hoping the next couple of weeks fly by so i can spend some time with my new buddy.
secondly, you and trey are going to be THE BEST PARENTS. i'm just so excited.
love you all!!!!
La La
He is just precious! I cannot wait to get my hands on him! He is too cute for words!
Heather! CONGRATS!!!!! He is beautiful and I ADORE his sweet head full of hair! He has more sweet hair than my two year old =)
And I have to say - I don't know Trey, though I feel like I do after reading your blog! BUT OH MY WORD - How stinking sweet are those two blog posts below??!?! What better time for him to start posting on the blog. PURE PRECIOUSNESS. You need to print those words and tape them in Jones' baby book...
You are going to be wonderful parents. YAY FOR BABY BOYS!
He is precious. Congrats to you both. Makes me wonder where the last ten months went since my little girl was born. She is ten months old today! Enjoy him as much as possible... it goes soooo fast!!
He is just precious. I'm so very happy and excited for your family. Babies are such a gift from God. Enjoy every second!
So happy for you, H-Joy! He certainly is an angel straight from the Father! Praying for sleep and health for you and Jones! Love yall! p.s. please begin writing an instruction book for me! I will have you on speed-dial come June!
So glad ya'll are back home. He is just beautiful. Looks like his mama. I hope you get plenty of rest! And enjoy it- it goes by too quickly.
He's just perfect! Congratulations!
So excited for you Heather!! You are going to be an awesome mom. He is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to meet him in person.
Jones is so precious!! There's nothing like becoming a mother is there? Savor these first few weeks-they pass by so quickly!! Congratulations!
So glad you were able to experience birth without the c-section! God is so good and I'm so thankful for and happy for you both! He's beautiful! And yes, Trey's posts made me cry as well! Sweet daddies!
Jones is absolutely precious! Congratulations. The previous post by the proud father made me cry. Too sweet!
congrats!! he's precious!! and yes, your husband's posts made me teary too...so i can only imagine what they did to you ;-) enjoy that baby!!
Congrats, Heather! He is so precious!
Post a Comment