He gained 13 ounces. In one week.
I knew I was tired for a reason.
He now weighs a whopping 7 lb. 8 oz. He is growing up too fast.
Like last week, Jones did not appreciate being stripped down to nothing and placed on a hard metal platform to get his weight. But unlike last week, he chose not to cry to show his disapproval. This week, as soon as his bare bottom hit the cool air, he tee-teed all over the nurse. And the wall. And the scale.
And then smirked afterwards.
Funny guy.
Today in pictures:
6 comments:
omg. sophie.
haha..i made Bandit ride in the basket once and he got pissed. Jones is adorable and I love him. Good thing he his Daddy's appetite!
love~
I dont think your threat is that serious. You will def award my blog because it rocks!
Sophie will always be the princess. I was worried she would sink into a depression when Jones arrived and took the attention away, but it appears she is hanging in there!
(p.s.- and sorry the pics are taking long to get to you! there were technical difficulties. I'm mailing the disc monday though!)
Love, love, love the hair.
Post a Comment