April 24, 2010

The Hobbit, aunts and wonderful blessings



Jones and Daddy reading The Hobbit.

Is this premature? We like to think by reading to him often and playing music constantly for him(he is a fan of classical), that Jones will be a step ahead. I threw in the ABC gown and hat for good measure.

Speaking of gowns, all of his sweet little clothes are too big for him. We have one or two newborn sleepers that fit him well, but other than that, he is swallowed by his clothes! My sisters are running out today to get him a couple of smaller things. Sweet little baby.

And about sisters: mine are the best. Laura completely changed her schedule and surprised me by driving down for the weekend. Kristen and Henry came in yesterday as well. So now my mom and both sisters are here with us. I can not tell you what a blessing it has been. They are stocking my pantry as we speak, has been doing the laundry and dishes, demand that I nap when he does (I should listen to this more), and wait on me hand and foot. Not to mention they give Jones lots and lots of loving. He loves his aunts and Lita. I am forever grateful for them - especially during this time. What sweet memories we are making!
Loving on his aunts




Sweet Dreams!






2 comments:

Jan Johnson said...

I just can't say it enough . . . he is just so pretty! :)

The Priers said...

oh how sweet! He is just perfect. UGH it makes me tear up just to look at these pictures. He is oh so precious and it goes by waaay too fast. I love all the blog updates.