Earlier today I was outside attempting to save an old rug by tea-staining it. (another story for another day. Let's just say I let the tea bags sit too long and the rug is completely grainy. Gross)
I came back in and couldn't find sophie.
I normally keep Jones' room shut unless we are working on it. Not that I don't trust my darling malte-poo, but I would rather her not get too cozy on the new rug. Anyway, I saw the door was cracked to his room. Trouble.
She was in the middle of the rug surrounded by all of Jones' blankets, lovies, and stuffed animals that he has been given thus far. Apparently she had taken it upon herself to get out each item from the basket I had lovingly put them in and snuggle with each.
There was no chewing , slobbering on, or shredding of the little darlings, she was just snuggling, thanking me for the new room I am creating for her.
I think we may have a problem.
I am just hoping they will become fast BFFs.
Jones and Sophie 4-ever. 

4 comments:
it's crazy, but murphy totally knows that he's not allowed to chew on hank's toys (even though a few look VERY much like his toys) and he's never tried to chew on any used burp cloths or anything. i totally thought it might all be a battle...but it's so not! sounds like sophie i already understanding that too!
oh they will LOVE each other. pepsey, i know adores Tripp and vice versa. yesterday afternoon, tripp was screaming in his bed and when I went to check on him Pepsey was lying beside his bed. I thought it was so sweet!! love the blog!!
no. no. no. and yes. and yes to the unasked question: did we see two preteen lovers skating around while holding hands?
Wait until Jones is old enough to torture Sophie! Send home the baby blanket for Sophie to smell before you bring Jones home. She has to learn all those new baby smells.
Post a Comment