January 19, 2010

Gulfport shower

This past weekend some of my dearest college friends, Lindsey, Laurette, Mims, Amanda and Tricia hosted a shower in gulfport for little Jones. I have not seen some of these girls in forever. SO much fun. My mom, Nana and sisters came down. And I was so honored to have so many of my Hattiesburg friends and my new Gulfport friends be there with me to celebrate. It was such a fun, exciting and special time. And Jones got fabulous things - now I am ready to have him here!

I have awesome friends from so many different times and locations in my life. It was so fun to combine all of them for one occasion!

Thank you to everyone who helped make Jones' first shower so wonderful.

Here are some pictures:



1 comment:

AnnaLittle said...

I can't see the pics! You better email me!

littlemsu@yahoo.com
or
anna.g.little@gmail.com