

Disclaimer: I know it's strange that I put preg. pics up, but I want to remember it and this is the easiest way. Plus, this is my blog. I can do as I please.
I will post more Christmas pictures soon. Henry is as adorable as ever. He really loves talking about Jones. Only one afternoon he told me Jones was no longer a baby in my belly, but was a big, fast horse. Well, ok then.
In nursery news, I cleaned out all things that are not nursery related today, so gone is the Warren-esque room. However, I have painted small swatches of paint on all walls, which has caused stress on my part. I can not decide. I put the rug down thinking that would help. It didn't. I think I need back-up. My sisters and mom will have to help me with the paint choice. This is harder than naming the kid.
6 comments:
fatty.
You are precious. It really is amazing how much bigger I am with two!! :) And... you will be so glad you have pics to remember your growth by. I look back at my pics and think, oh wow I just thought I was big then. It's fun! Good luck with paint colors.
I LOVE THE BUMP!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to see you in February!!!! Paint is always hard. What colors are you choosing between??? You should post in on our blog and get everybody's opinion! :) Love you and sweet baby Jones!
You are so cute Heather!!! the 2nd trimester is when you gain the weight...like my doctor told me, it is the time when you feel the best so you enjoy life! I can't wait to see you in a couple of week.
Oh my gosh, I have a Christmas belly, too! Only, mine is full of food and not baby :(
lol @ Laura.
You look adorable!
Post a Comment