March 20, 2007

Only the curious have something to find

#1) Sophie is staple and stich free!!! YAY!

#2) I stumbled accross this while reading the news this morning. Let me just go ahead and get it out there that there is nothing I would rather NOT do that what this article speaks of. No, seriously. I feel the need to share the cause of my massive headache. Read here, if you dare.

sick.
i will never speak of it again.

#3) I want to go play outside. Way too pretty. My office has two HUGE windows in it. Pretty much floor to ceiling. I find myself looking outside and humming "the hills are alive" from the sound of music.

Ahh.
spring is here.

#4) I know every word to every song in The Sound of Music, as well as most of the script.

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

* first of all, it is stiTch. you leave out the "t" every time.
* secondly, it is pretty outside. wish you were here and we were both NOT working.
* lastly, if you and i faced each other head on in a sound of music trivia game or if we were in a contest to see who knew most of the lyrics, i'd win. for sure.