March 21, 2007

We'll yell like H-E-L-L

I am with MSKS on this one:

Growing up in the Tomlinson household words such as "shutup", "hell", "butt" and "do-do" were big no-no's, so you can imagine my excitement in screaming the MSU fightsong's line
"FOR DEAR OLE' STATE WE'LL YELL
LIKE H-E-L-L!"
Not exactly saying it, but spelling it, none-the-less.

When I was just a young tot (in my MSU cheerleading outfit, no doubt) at sporting events, I would become silent when that line came up. But soon, I joined in and my parents said nothing.
Rebel I was.
Anyway, point is : GO DAWGS!

Our boys are heading to NYC this weekend after beating FSU last night at the Hump. Love it.


This will be State's first-ever NIT semifinal, which will be held next Tuesday, March 27, at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Trey, can we go, please?

3 comments:

Tricia said...

"butt" referring to "butthole" was a bad word in Caleb's house growing up. How ironic is that?

Anonymous said...

This is your mother! For your information, I STILL remain silent at the Hump when that word is spelled out!

LT (and Max) said...

innocent little melita...we still have so much to teach her heather.