Its been a long weekend.
I haven't felt 100% the past couple of days and Trey had a Happening overnight meeting Friday-Saturday.
By Friday afternoon when I picked Jones up from school, I was in tears. I am sure it was just caught gas (lovely, I know) but I couldn't stand up straight from pain. Between that and my wild man, I was brought to tears.
My sweet mama, though she had 1,000 things to do Friday night to prepare for a dinner party, came over and fed jones, played with him and bathed him. She stayed until he was fast asleep.
So grateful for wonderful family only 30 minutes away.
I have never been able to sleep when treys not home. I know that's pathetic, but its true. I suppose it was a combination of not feeling well, stressful events that have occurred this week and being home alone that kept me up all night. Literally. I finally went to sleep at 5 am.
Jones woke up at 7:00. And he refused his afternoon nap.
Dear me.
When trey came home around 2:00, exhausted from sleeping on the floor at a church in Hattiesburg with high schoolers, he insisted that I go to bed.
He took jones to chick-fil-a to play and eat ice cream, though he was just as drained as me.
Sweet husband. Grateful.
He sent me these pictures of little man loving his treat.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment