July 23, 2012

Hello 2nd trimester, how lovely of you to show up

Thank goodness.

Here is I am just shy of 13 weeks.

I am finally starting to feel good during the day. Hooray for the 2nd trimester.

My energy is still minimal. I haven't worked out in weeks. This afternoon after I put Jones to bed I pulled weeds for about 45 minutes and was spent. It's really kinda sad.

The pictures aren't pretty. I think it sums up how I feel.

What's a girl gotta do around here to get a tan? Clearly it's not accomplished by sitting behind a desk for 8 hours a day.

At any rate, here I am. Documenting.

I started thinking about Jones meeting baby. He loves Noelle Adams, or as he calls her: baby girl. He kisses her and tries to pick her up all of the time. Yesterday we looked over and he was brushing her hair. Cracks me up. I can't wait to see him as a big brother.

I am like 99.9% sure baby is a girl due to how drastically different I feel during this pregnancy than last. This means, obviously, that it's a boy. I never predict correctly.

I have a girls name picked out, I think. Trey is not so sure about the name I love.

We have somewhat decided on the boys middle name (or first, depending on the second name). We can not agree on another name. We decided not to talk about it again until we know for sure what the sex is.

Anyone got name ideas? That's stressful, that whole naming the kid thing.

No comments: