Idea stolen from one of my favorite blogs: Rare and Beautiful Treasures. Hope you don't mind, Erin! (PS - I love you and want to be your real-life friend)
I added a few I-phone pictures thrown in for your viewing pleasure
Current guilty pleasure: Sunday afternoon nap while Jones naps. 3 weeks in a row. Lovely.
Current nail polish: I am bare!
Current play list: "It is well with my soul" Pandora station on my computer at work. I like it. A lot.

Current read: Just finished Tina Fey's Bossypants. Hilarious. Now I am reading the Bible with our church's read through the Bible in a Year program. It takes up my reading time, but Trey and I are enjoying it.
Current drink:hazelnut coffee with hazelnut creamer. Can't get enough.
Current food:frozen dark cherries and almonds.
Current favorite show: We don't have cable and we don't watch much TV at all, but right before bedtime, Jones snuggles up with me and we watch a Baby Einstein DVD. It's my favorite time.

Current wish list: material - a new purse / non-tangible: to sell our house in Hattiesburg
Current needs: faith and patience
Current triumphs: I have not cried on my way to work in over a week! And I am really enjoying my job and Jones loves his new school. We are going to make it after all!

Current Indulgence: breakfast at Starkville Cafe with Trey and Jones
Current blessing: a sweet lady at work has taken me in as one of her own
Current excitement: Trey and I are going to Oxford to visit old friends, Russell and Callie, next weekend. Adult time!
I added a few I-phone pictures thrown in for your viewing pleasure
Current guilty pleasure: Sunday afternoon nap while Jones naps. 3 weeks in a row. Lovely.
Current nail polish: I am bare!
Current play list: "It is well with my soul" Pandora station on my computer at work. I like it. A lot.

Current read: Just finished Tina Fey's Bossypants. Hilarious. Now I am reading the Bible with our church's read through the Bible in a Year program. It takes up my reading time, but Trey and I are enjoying it.
Current drink:hazelnut coffee with hazelnut creamer. Can't get enough.
Current food:frozen dark cherries and almonds.
Current favorite show: We don't have cable and we don't watch much TV at all, but right before bedtime, Jones snuggles up with me and we watch a Baby Einstein DVD. It's my favorite time.

Current wish list: material - a new purse / non-tangible: to sell our house in Hattiesburg
Current needs: faith and patience
Current triumphs: I have not cried on my way to work in over a week! And I am really enjoying my job and Jones loves his new school. We are going to make it after all!

Current Indulgence: breakfast at Starkville Cafe with Trey and Jones
Current blessing: a sweet lady at work has taken me in as one of her own
Current excitement: Trey and I are going to Oxford to visit old friends, Russell and Callie, next weekend. Adult time!
No comments:
Post a Comment