January 17, 2012

Did you know I have a niece?

I feel like I have neglected this here blog. And that's not the kind of operation I want to run. Do something right or don't do it at all, you know?
So I am going to try to get back on the blogging train, so to speak.
Starting with a very important addition to our family: Noelle Adams. She came a few weeks after our abrupt move. Lucky for us, our move was to the current resident of this precious child.
Henry's got a little baby sister.
And we are all in love.
How could you not be?
Here she is this morning sporting a dress my Mamaw made that my sisters and I wore back in the 80s. Sweet thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your getting back to blogging :)

Dale and Holly said...

1. Presh. Is there any part of your family (immediate and secondary) that isn't GORGEOUS? Great genes!
2. I second that I'm glad your getting back to blogging!
3. I used blog2print.com to print my blog. YOu can choose the range in dates for each book. My first year was just 1 book but my second year had to be broken up into two books. I haven't gotten them back yet so the jury is out as to how nice they look. You can choose different covers, etc. It was about $40 a book in color. So the first year was $40, but the second year was $80. Holy! This can get pricey but I guess its memories that will last forever and I'm way to lazy to actually make a real scrapbook. You did an awesome job with Jones' fist year documentation so I wouldn't hesitate to fork over the dough if I were you :)