November 11, 2009

Encouragement for the day

This was just emailed to me - just what I needed! Hope you are encouraged too.

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

The Shermans said...

Do you know how much I love that you work at home now? It means that you post more hilarity for me to enjoy. Not that this exact post is hilarious or anything.

kinsey said...

that verse was something i read EVERY SINGLE DAY of my pregnancy!! love it.

Tracy~ said...

Oh my gosh do I need this today (and I needed it yesterday)....

thank you :)

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

make sure you get the mold and mildew killer version of the tilex. happy cleaning!