November 8, 2009

Brag Book and Ida

I just woke up from an amazingly long nap. It was awesome.
With that said:

First of all, a hurricane? Really? I am in no mood. Since moving to the coast (OK, way before moving to the coast) I have been very vocal about my views towards silly things like Hurricane Parties and "riding out the storm". Just don't. How dumb. So I thought moving to hurricane land in the middle of the season was a little risky, but we seemed to have made it out in the clear. So what is this Ida thing doing out there? Isn't it a little late for a hurricane? Trey is telling me it is just going be rain for us, that the storm is heading east of us. We will see.
Well, that's enough about that. Just know I am not above driving to Starkville for the smallest hurricane. All you coasties can make fun all you want.

On to much brighter and cuter things. I have been anti bare belly pics and ultrasound pics public posting since the start of my pregnancy. I love looking at others, but am a little wary about posting my own for some reason. I just am not so sure about my bare belly for all to see or my insides.

However, I just keep looking at this picture of Baby Skaggs. It was taken at 13 weeks. I have to say, Baby Skaggs is already the little looker. Look at that profile! Isn't that the cutest little it? The little nose and lips. I love him/her.
So I put my no posting ultrasound pics rule away to post this one. I still will not do bare belly pics. Sorry.

Henry told me yesterday on the phone that I was having a boy. And that I should name it Henry. We told him we already have a Henry and we can't have two. To which he replied, "But I want two Henrys".

So there you have it. My almost-3-year-old nephew called it: it's a boy. And we will name it Henry Skaggs.




9 comments:

Tricia said...

AWwwww! Sweet Henry. I am watching the news stations update their websites for school closings every 20 minutes. How awesome if there was no school! Fingers crossed!

The Benjamins said...

During our first storm on the coast, I stayed up all night scared to death and John slept like a baby.

Beautiful pic of Baby Skaggs! Can't wait to find out if it is a he or she!

LT (and Max) said...

you're right. i think baby skaggs is a looker...his/her profile looks a lot like LaLa's!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

Henry is the best name of all!!

Katie said...

Such a good sonogram pic!! That is a great profile! :) I am with you, no bare belly pics. No one wants to see my tummy bare when I'm not preggo, so why now? That's my view anyway. I can't wait to see your next photo update though. You are going to be the CUTEST pregnant person ever!

Ally said...

AHH... I cant wait to meet little baby skaggs!!! Love you!

Tracy~ said...

Henry is precious - and so is baby Skagg's! I can't wait to find out what you're having. I hope it's a girl so I can buy her an Ole Miss cheerleading outfit!

AnnaLittle said...

HAHAHA too funny! I saw Henry and his cute parents in VIP Jackson (of course) recently. So cute.

I love the sonogram pic. You need to break the bare belly pic rule. I would love to see your cute bump!