December 19, 2007

new banner, new hair

I got a haircut today - 3 inches cut off. I feel like I lost 5 lbs. The cute girl cutting my hair told me 2 inches were just split ends. Oops.

Here I am. Picture curtesy of me, taken in my office.
Please ignore the tired look - it was taken close to 5.
As far as the banner goes, Tricia once told me that consistency is key to recognition. Oh well. My ADD comes out every now and then and I demand change. Hope you like it, readers!

10 comments:

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

cute haircut. also i like your banner. i wish i knew how to do stuff like that. maybe santa will bring me some creativity this year.

Anisa said...

so cute! and you are so talented! and i thought i knew a thing or two about photoshop...you are amazing!!

LT (and Max) said...

you are hott.
your banner is cute.
i'm ready to see you.

Wade's World said...

Very cute blog banner, and even cuter haircut. Good job Heather!

The Benjamins said...

Love the new banner and the hair! Both are super cute! :)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I LOVE your hair cut!!!! It's way too cute on you!!! The banner is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you BFF!!!

Lee Herrin said...

oooh, man, i need to get you to do a banner for me. mine is getting old. and i love your hair!!!!

Tracy~ said...

Your haircut is great! You look wonderful!
So does the banner.

Merry Christmas!!!

Tricia said...

1. Did I really say that? Does that make me your Nerdy Friend? Have I been that all along and didn't know it?

2. Your haircut looks GREAT! I too am considering a big haircut.... You inspire me.

3. Banner also looks swell. Forget consistency- spontaneity is the spice of life. (Do you remember Kristen Chambers senior quote in the yearbook? I do. "If you're not weird, you're boring." I feel that is the quote I would also like to be remembered for and not something banal about consistency).

Anonymous said...

Heather, I think you have a Kiera Knightly look! LJLL