August 20, 2013

family pictures

Last night a sweet former youth group member braved a teething baby, a wild three-year old, and a hot mama (as in, I was sweating profusely) to take pictures of our family.  She is so precious and is moving away to go to college on Wednesday and asked if she could take our picture before she leaves for school.  She is trying to build her portfolio.  Hey, girl, if you are brave enough to wrestle us during the witching hour after a full day of work and school, more power to you.

Family pictures with young kids can be crazy and sometimes stressful. Throw in late afternoon August humidity and a pair of skinny jeans that you have no business wearing postpartum, and you have the recipe for disaster.  But Olivia makes it work, and I am so thankful she shares her gift with us.


She just posted this picture. I can't wait to see more!








No comments: