September 11, 2010

one year ago today...


Trey and I found out baby Jones was on his way!

After 5 (yes, five) positive pregnancy tests, I cannot even begin to describe the emotions that were running through my heart and mind a year ago today. It has been a wonderful, amazing, overwhelming, at times very hard, incredible year. Trey and I are constantly amazed that God has given us this amazing gift and responsibility of life. We are incredibly blessed and look forward to what all God has in store for his little man's life. We are falling more and more in love with Jones daily and stand in awe at how quickly he is growing and exploring the world around him. He is such a joy. It is a love I cannot explain.
Thank you, God, for this precious, precious boy.

Our last picture together before we found out we were a family of three.
(I was 6 weeks pregnant here, but had no clue)


Very pregnant!

First family picture


Jones, one day old, and his daddy


2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

totally love!!!!

Melita said...

Boy, do I remember that day well! ha!!!

Love all of you!
Mom