Jones is such a busy body - always wants to be moving! Thankfully we have two new toys to keep him entertained. And let me tell you, he is a happy little boy about them both.
My sweet friend gave us this jump&go now that her boys have outgrown it. Jones thinks this is just about the greatest thing. He laughs at himself jumping up and down. He's working out those thighs, after all. Work-out while having fun? Win-win.
"Seriously, mom? No pictures. I am busy jumping here."
Mid-squeal
Any my in-laws just got him this outdoor swing. We put it up tonight and it was a hit. The weather is actually getting pretty nice in the late afternoon, so I imagine we will be swinging until bath time for many, many nights to come. Thanks, Ronnie and Peggy!
Trey, doing a weight-check. I think it will hold him!
"Wait, what? What is this?"
"Don't touch me, mommy. Push me!"
He is so much fun and is growing every single day. We are having the best time with him. He wants to crawl so badly it is just about to drive him nuts. I am not ashamed to admit that I am hoping we have a while before that happens. That would mean my baby is really growing up. And he thinks Sophie is very curious. I find him staring at her and then breaking out a smile and laugh while reaching for her with both hands. Sophie is not so sure. She usually gets up and moves.
4 comments:
I don't think I can wait until next week-end to squeeze that little sweet face! Please hurry!!!!
So precious Heather! Glad y'all are enjoying him so much!
love him. that's just all i can say about that.
I want to see that sweet boy!!!
Post a Comment