July 20, 2010

Sweet Dreams


We are hoping that Jones will love books like his mama and daddy. Right now he loves them!
We are in need of more...we have read the ones we have many, many times.
The book they are reading in the picture is "the sweet dreams book" by Laurie Parker. She lives in Starkville and is a wonderful author and painter. The book is too sweet. It's the perfect bedtime book.
We love it - thanks, Lita!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll volunteer our library--and give some to ya'll we have too many that I've gotten at garage sale or our library had a 25cent sale in previous months and i racked up.

we love laurie's books---she's related to Forrest (a cousin go figure) :)

hope to see ya'll soon,
ejw

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

One of my ways to burn through a mornin is to go to local thrift stores. Books are super cheap and people donate brand new books all the time. I love The Palmer Home.

We have entirely too many!

Melita said...

I'm so glad Jones likes his book! (And, evidently Trey does, too!) And, by the way, don't think I didn't e-mail this picture to Laurie Parker! She said it made her day!!!
Love, Lita