July 27, 2010

3 month pictures

Tricia is just amazing! I was a little nervous because, as I stated in my previous post, Jones was way more interested in trying to figure her camera and flash out than he was smiling, but THEY ARE PRECIOUS. She is such an amazing photographer. I can't wait to see all of them.
Check out her blog: http://www.bettydonnephotography/. blogspot.com
I am so looking forward to his 6 month - we are heading to her stomping grounds for some outdoor pictures. Cooler weather. Jones will be able to sit. There may or may not be a Halloween costume involved. Love it.

Here is just a sample of his cuteness...







In other news, Jones slept from 10 pm - 10 am this morning. AHH! He ate at 5 am and 8 am. I woke up at 3 in a panic that I had not fed him all night and ran into his room to find him blissfully sleeping. I have entered a new world of mommy hood. The rested kind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable. And YES, the rested world is so much better! You are about to be a whole new momma! Hope to meet sweet Jones in Starkville this year!

Jan Johnson said...

Hooray for Jones & mama! :) How exciting for him & I am jealous of all that sleep! Enjoy your first because you'll never get to just sleep in around his schedule again once you have another one to care for too! And his pics are fabulous. . . I can't wait for Tricia to capture our family when we head that way for vacation! Yay!

The Priers said...

hurray hurray!!! oh it made a world of difference in me when gray began to sleep all night.
congrats!
heather the pictures are beautiful! I love the feet! He is just such a pretty baby!

Tracy~ said...

He is so cute!!! And congratulations on getting some much needed sleep!!!!

The Benjamins said...

Love the pics...Tricia did such a great job, but her model is pretty darn cute! So glad he decided to sleep...it makes such a BIG difference! Love you!

LWolfe said...

I don't want Jack to grow up, but I am dreaming of an all night sleep! We need a phone date ASAP! He is just too perfect, and Tricia is so dang good!