Jones is a very blessed little man already. Saturday some of Trey's mom's friends threw a wonderful shower for him. My mom, dad, both sisters, brother-in-law and Henry all came down for the weekend. The boys watched basketball during the shower, a game I wish not to talk about.
The sisters with the mama dear
My mother-in-law and my mama
My sweet great-aunt Madelyn who lives on the coastMe (with bad hair), my friend Lisa (with Jones' future BFF, Shaw, in her belly) and her precious little girl.
35 weeks and growing. I now waddle.
Thanks, Peggy, for a fun night!

At Wal-mart today as I was minding my own business sniffing every laundry detergent on the aisle, as I do every trip to the store, when a lady came up to me and asked when I was due. I told her, to which she quickly responded with a firm shake of the head in disapproval. She then, without hesitation, told me that I would not be delivering on that date. Instead, be prepared to deliver on the eve of the next full moon.
Well, ok then.
3 comments:
You look so great! I think by 35 weeks, my face looked pregnant. I cannot believe he will be here so soon! I want to rub your belly.
I also had someone predict my delivery to be on a full moon. She was correct, but only because I had to be induced.
Did you just have a psychic encounter in Wal-Mart? Well, it is the Coast....
LOVE Hairspray! I have the soundtrack, and have been known to belt it out when driving on my own.
I don't believe in the full moon theory. Sam bypassed one that was the week of his due date, and he didn't budge. Instead he waited until he was just over 10 lbs, and we still had to kick him out.
Post a Comment