March 23, 2010

It hit me today that I am officially over being pregnant. I have loved almost every minute of it, but I am getting impatient now. The room is ready, the car seat, stroller, swing, bouncy seat are all put together; all we need is a baby. there are times when I think I will miss being pregnant - now is not one of them.

And if I can complain for a moment, my back recently started hurting daily and I now waddle as opposed to walk. I am ready to eat and exercise like a normal person.

In short, I am ready to meet and hold this little man. But I will be patient and wait.

And can I just mention that strangers say the weirdest thing to pregnant women? No, mister at CVS, I promise I am not having a girl, though I believe you when you say you can tell by the shape of the belly. Stop touching it now. He must be related to the full moon lady from wal-mart.

Thanks for letting me vent. I am going to bed now.

4 comments:

The Priers said...

oh that's funny. People do say the weirdest things to you when you're pregnant. Its like its a free for all on opinions.

I had terrible back pain at the end, and I was so impatient! But its so much fun. Can't say I ever missed being pregnant I guess because the joy is overwhelming when they get here.
Oh and I didnt eat normal right away. I hear that's normal if you're nursing, so don't be discouraged if you're still eating lots after he gets here.

So fun! He's going to be so cute! Its so hard to imagine what they'll look like but its so neat watching them grow.

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Weirdest thing said to me while pregnant by a stranger in a gas station..."Are you pregnant or do you just need to let out a big burp? Yeah, you just need to burp." Followed by long pause and me walking off.

Nan said...

I hear you. The last month for me was like torture. Hopefully Jones will be a little early as opposed to my darling who would not come out and had to be induced 3 days late.

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Awe.....I would say that I understand, but you know that's not true!! hahe...one day! Hang in there! You're almost there!!! Love you to the moon and back! Pretty sure I get to see you next week! It would be awesome if he would make his appearance next week. :)