We were able to go on Sunday to Fairhope and Daphne, AL so she could work her magic on us. I am only her second maternity shoot, and let me tell you, she is good! We had the best time and Trey and I felt completely at ease. No point and click here, she is a true artist and just captured us in conversation. If you are anywhere close to Mobile (though distance does not really matter, this girl has traveled for weddings!) and in the market for some picture, you must call Tricia at Betty Donne Photography. I am so proud of Treeesh!
Here are just some of the shots - I can't wait to see the whole disk.
THANK YOU, tricia! We can't wait for you to take pictures of Jones!




11 comments:
Absolutely priceless. . . you look great & those pictures are just wonderful. You'll always treasure these memories!
You look gorgeous! Duh. These are great...can't believe it is so soon!!
so cute! love them! i love tricia!
You look too cute! Love that dress!
LOVE THEM!!!!! And OMG....you are about to have a baby!!!!!!!!! YAAY!!!!!!!
awesome pictures! you are so cute pregnant!
You could be a model!! Great pictures!
Thanks for the sweet words Heather! It's easy to take pretty pictures with pretty people:)
OH MY GOSH... these are so cute. Makes me want to get preggers.
ha just kidding.
But I'm so excited YOU ARE PREGGERS!!!!
Beautiful pics! You will be so glad you have these later on!
You are such a beautiful pregnant lady!! Love ya
Post a Comment