October 25, 2009

I am pretending we won...

just like the gators are pretending they actually scored that touchdown.

I am over it now. But not without a few yells at the tv and, yes, tears. I would blame it on pregnancy, but alas, I have shed tears about sporting events on more than one occasion. Hey, it's not easy bleeding maroon.

But it seems Dan is not over it. And for good reason. I hope that florida-loving ref is reprimanded.


On a positive note, we gave those gators a run for their money and I am so proud. I wish I could have been there in person to cheer them on a see my sweet family and friends.

I will be there for the Alabama game and, of course, the Egg Bowl. Can not wait!

2 comments:

Tracy~ said...

You know I'm a Gator fan and I was upset about that call. The game was a nailbiter and it was a wonderful game. State brought it (I can't believe I'm saying this... lol). that call was horrible and who knows what would have happened. That's the tragedy of it. Good game and boy do I knwo about crying tears over our beloved teams.

You should be so proud of the your team... they were awesome (ugh)

AnnaLittle said...

I am so proud to be a Bulldog right now... wait till next year!!

And I am pretending that we won too... haha

PS-There is NOTHING wrong with shedding tears over sporting events.