I love those times in life when you get a glimpse of just how generous and kind people are. Yesterday was a golf tournament benefitting my precious brother-in-law. He has so many people that love him and a group of his friends got together and planned a tournament benefitting him. It was a huge success and so many people came out in support. Thanks to all for making it happen and for everyone that traveled to play in the tournament! We are all so appreciative. Adam is doing great, by the way! Chemo made him sick for a little while, but he was well enough to play (and do well!) in the tournament yesterday! Praise God!
Here are a few pictures:
They made t-shirts and everything!
Hunter and Michael
Thomas (long lost friend!) and Robert
Me and Trey. I think I am putting on my t-shirt?!
Me and Adam
Me and Nic-Nic!
3 comments:
that is awesome! looks like yall had a lot of fun. that's great adam isn't feeling too sick anymore.
ps- yall are probably the CUTEST 3 sisters in the beach pics below
I am so glad the tournament went well Heather! Thanks for the update.
This is precious. I don't even know him and it kinda made me tear up a little. MOST OF ALL... glad to hear he's doing well!!
Post a Comment