November 11, 2008

I don't want to talk about it.

I don't want to talk about the fact that I got my first speeding ticket by a sneaky unmarked car. 

I don't want to talk about the fact that my bathtub is in my front yard.  Seriously. Don't ask. I said I didn't want to talk about it. 

Or the fact that I showered on campus today before work and the water pressure was awful, thus resulting in a really bad 'do. 

OR the fact that the men in the bathroom messed up my toothbrush so I went to the Corner Market to get another one AND THEY ARE OUT. Of toothbrushes? Why? They said they are getting a shipment on Thursday.  AWESOME. I will wait until then to brush my teeth.  

BUT I do want to talk about my fun weekend in Natchez - so get ready for fun pictures.  Hopefully downloading tonight.  Get ready. It was fun.  

9 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

well...i guess there's only one solution...come see me.
i have a working shower.

The Benjamins said...

Sounds like you are having a bad week! Hope it gets better FAST!

Nan said...

poor thing. A bathtub in the front yard does sound tragic. When you are ready to talk about it, I would be curious to know why. And I can't believe the cop gave you a ticket as cute as you are- must have been a female cop.

Tricia said...

"don't wanna talk about it...

I say why not?..." (shout out to that song)

Owen and Erin said...

Heather!!! What...there is such a story there. When you are ready to talk about...let's talk.

The Robertsons said...

You never have a dull moment!

haileyrenea said...

blog about the kitty again. and i hear that milk can be bad for a kitty's intestines.

please keep her! (i'm assuming she's a girl because i'm biased)

i can donate 2 dollars a month to your full time blogging job. start raising money- i bet you can match your current salary in no time.

h

Tassie said...

Heather- are you homeless? Did you sell your house and I didn't read your post about it? I can imagine you sitting on the side of the road, clutching your computer and posting by some "shared" wireless!

Anonymous said...

Feather, I'm very "corn-fused"! What's up with the tub in the yard? Tommy T has never had a tub in HIS yard? LJLL