November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving (a little late) and bye-bye sweet Croom

First of all...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Trey and I have had a great one so far - and we are still going! We went to the coast to visit his family on Wed. night and stayed until Friday morning and then drove across the state to Starkville (God's country) to be with mine until tomorrow. It has all been wonderful. I have so many things to be thankful for - we truly feel so blessed. One of my greatest blessings is my family, my old and new family, so I am so thrilled to be here with them!



On a different note, I am so sad about Coach Croom. I know everyone has their opinion and I know everyone likes to win, but I love that man. He took a team that was in trouble and brought character back into the program. He has acomplished alot, including being named SEC Coach of the year last year.



Granted, we decided to not show up to the Egg Bowl, (I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT), but I am still upset about his resignation. I wish him the best for sure.

Read about it here.



So long, Croom. You will be missed.



Ok, got to go play with Henry! Who, by the way, will be 2 on Monday and can say the ENTIRE ABCs, count to 10 and say things like "Heather, I have to sit here and concentrate."

True story. I love him.

No comments: