October 25, 2007

Happy Howl-lo-ween

Yesterday I took Sophie to the beauty salon (PetSmart). She was overdue for a groom and was in desperate need of teeth brushing. I dropped her off at lunch and came back on my way home from work at 5:00. I just have to share these pictures with you. They put a Halloween bow in her hair. What I regret about these pictures in that you can not see the middle of the bow: it is a purple spider. I mean, she is presh. They also gave her a glow in the dark charm for her collar that says "Happy Howl-lo-ween".


Work is super busy right now. I will be out all day tomorrow for information fairs, panel discussions and tours, but hopefully I will find time for important things, like blogging.

I am flying to St. Louis sat. for work and will not be back in the office until Friday. I hope you all will be able to make it through a week without me. Best of luck.

7 comments:

Little Daddy said...

It is doubtful that most of us are going to be able to get through the week without hearing from you.
Do you suppose there may be a computer in St. Louis that someone would let you use?

Have a great time.

Wade's World said...

One whole week...I can't do it. You need to form a support group. You can call it Heath-A-Anon. Seriously. One whole week. Sigh. I have nothing to look forward to.

LT (and Max) said...

sophie IS presh. you are correct.

a whole week heath? you need to rethink that whole thing.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

possum-
don't go.
-buttercup

Unknown said...

I am not teaching actually I am a Prevention Specialist for drug and alcohol at community counseling services. I may teach in the future! Thank by the way and Congrats on getting married to you!!

The Benjamins said...

She looks so cute! I can't wait to see pictures in her Halloween costume!

Tracy~ said...

She is so cute!
I think that I'll join the concensus. One week is too long.
Safe travels.