yes! definitely the sweetest sound in the world! i'm heading that way today so maybe i'll have another video to share next week! :) love you
So sweet! Love hearing Tommy T.'s laugh too! :)
That made me smile so big. He is great!!!
He is so cute! I loved how he was waiting for his mama to tickle him. He has the sweetest laugh and beautiful smile.
He's is so incredibly adorable! I love how your dad is just as tickled hearing him laugh as Henry is when Kristen tickles him. Precious!
I almost shed a tear at the cutness of this!!! You're sweet dad...I miss seeing him
I do remember you! Grad school seems so long ago already! Where are you now? Are you teaching?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yes! definitely the sweetest sound in the world! i'm heading that way today so maybe i'll have another video to share next week! :) love you
So sweet! Love hearing Tommy T.'s laugh too! :)
That made me smile so big. He is great!!!
He is so cute! I loved how he was waiting for his mama to tickle him. He has the sweetest laugh and beautiful smile.
He's is so incredibly adorable! I love how your dad is just as tickled hearing him laugh as Henry is when Kristen tickles him. Precious!
I almost shed a tear at the cutness of this!!! You're sweet dad...I miss seeing him
I do remember you! Grad school seems so long ago already! Where are you now? Are you teaching?
Post a Comment