In an effort to catch up, I am going to do my best to highlight some of the big moments I missed starting with Anna Joy's 1st birthday party last January.
Anna Joy was, and still is, the sweetest little girl. So when it came time to plan her first birthday party, I kept coming back to "the sweetest year". Because it was. 2013 was a great year for our family for many reasons and that sweet baby started it off right being born 8 days into the year.
So we celebrated "The Sweetest Year" at our house with our family and sweet friend, Olivia, who graciously offered to photograph the party. It was very, very sweet. Just as planned.
Sweetness, sweetness. I am teary-eyed just thinking about it already being time to plan her 2nd birthday party, which will be this Saturday.
December 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment