He might have accidentally kicked trey in the mouth and cause a tooth through the lip, but at least it wasn't on purpose, right?
Anyway, lately he has been super into dinosaurs. His love for all animals remains, but he has taken a special interest lately In the Dino. Someone gave him Dino Dan DVDs. I was skeptical, but he loves it. Watches it almost every night before bed. It's a Canadian show with real people and they sometimes use phrases we don't. Jones has picked up on some of these and uses them in everyday conversation. It cracks me up.
Yesterday at breakfast he said "mom, we need to talk. Actually, I need to know. Where EXACTLY did you get this oatmeal from?"
Ha! He was satisfied with my Kroger answer.
One night recently he asked me how big my....ummm....tinkler was. I simply said mama didn't have one and that wasn't a question we asked people. He responded: "why did you say that? I just simply don't understand". (Another Dino Dan phrase!)
I'll let Trey answer next time.
Last night he was working on a puzzle (his favorite) and he suddenly stopped mid-puzzle and said "whew! I'm exhausted. I'm need to rest. Turn that lamp off. What a day!"
Is he 3 going on 43?
Trey is out of town for the third weekend in a row. Anna Joy has her first fever, so we are laying low. Thankfully Laura asked if she could come help! I talked her into a spend the night party. Three cheers for making a palet, eating popcorn and watching Christmas movies with Lala on a Friday night! I seriously thank God everyday for family thirty miles down the road.

2 comments:
I love me some Jones! He is quite hilarious!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment