Wow. It's been since mid-February since I last posted. Lots of stuff to post about during the lost time! I am going to try to catch up month by month until I am caught up - hopefully I won't get this behind again. It stresses me out knowing I am not documenting sweet Anna's life like I did Jones!
So let's start where we left off... February.
Valentine's Day:
Anna Joy was thrilled with her first Valentine's Day, of course. We gave Jones big boy underwear, a small stuffed alligator (which Sophie destroyed like the next day) and a balloon. I don't know why I just don't get him balloons. It's all he wants! The underwear was a bribe to get him fully potty trained (which I am happy to report we now are! More on that later...) Anyway, I didn't want little princess to not get a thing, so she also got a balloon, that big brother proudly took over, and a squeeze toy, that she has no interest in. We are not a big Valentine celebrating family, though Jones and I did make cookies for Trey one night while he was at work.
We laughed - Trey and I had planned on taking out after the kids were in bed. Well, when he got home from work, he was starving so decided to pick up food on the way home. So we had our Valentine's meal with Jones mad about something silly and me holding a crying baby. Happy Valentine's, Love! Thankfully, my parents came that weekend to give us our first date night since before bed rest...it was much needed and much appreciated! We stuffed our faces with sushi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment