April 25, 2013

A visit from Hope, Hayes and Emma Kate

At the end of February, we had a fun play date!

When we lived on the coast, I was so very thankful for my friend Hope! She moved there soon after we did and we were introduced by a mutual friend that lives in Jackson.  She instantly became one of my dearest friends.  Our boys are just a few months apart and we both stayed home with them so we spent hours each day together.  Some of my very best memories of the coast include Hope and Hayes!

They moved from the coast a few months after we did when her husband took a new job in Jackson.  Hope and I both had baby girls over the past year, and we had yet to introduce them.  So while I was still on maternity leave, she drove down from Madison with the kids to play. It was so much fun and I was reminded how much I miss them!

It was so cute seeing Hayes and Jones together.  I am not sure if they remembered each other or not even though they played together almost everyday for a year! If they didn't recognize each other, they sure acted like they did.  It was precious. And I loved meeting precious Emma Kate.  Why can't I just gather all of my friends from across the world and move them to Columbus?!




No comments: