Little man is getting pretty spoiled with me being on bed rest - he has spent the night at his Lita and Granddaddy's on several occasions already. He tells me he wants to go back the minute he gets home! This morning he told me "I slept in the big bed, had cheese toast and watched Elf!" Who wouldn't want to do that ?
I was told that at the party he, at all times, had on a helmet and was carrying a cookie.
I have no doubts.
![]() |
| Party Time! |
![]() |
| Love how happy Henry looks surrounded by some of his sweet friends. Those boys played hard! |
Now onto baby update...
I went in today for a check-up. I got my regular shot in the booty, which hurt like the devil as usual but was also able to see sweet baby girl. She looks beautiful! And a big little princess already weighing more than 4 lbs. But she is not behaving. Since last ultrasound two weeks ago, she has decided to flip and is now breech. I am holding on hope that there is plenty of time to flip again! Praying for another natural (though highly medicated) delivery. I realize having a c-section would be fine and should be the least of my concerns, but to be honest the thought just scares me!
I was checked for the first time and have dilated to about 1. They were also able to pick up a few (inconsistent) contractions on the monitor. Just to play it safe, I will go on Friday to get a round of steroid shots.
She is looking great, but my hopes of getting off bed rest is looking pretty slim.
Praying she stays put for at least 5 more weeks!
And now, just because, a picture of my adorable SIX year old nephew and one year old niece. I know I may be biased, but how beautiful are these children? Love!



1 comment:
Turn, baby, turn! You have been on my mind lately- glad ya'll are doing well. Love all the latest pictures!
Post a Comment