We had a wonderful Christmas! Despite being on bedrest, I was able to go to Kristen and Rob's house for brunch Christmas morning. It was so nice having a change of scenery.
Trey and I exchange gifts on Christmas Eve when it is just the two of us. He surprised me with a Canon Rebel. I am so excited! Now I am in the learning mode. I know there is so much this camera can do and I want to learn them all. Patience will have to become my friend.
Christmas morning with the three of us was so much fun. Jones was into this year. While he doesn't understand everything, he is starting to grasp the concept of Christmas. He loves to sing the songs and talking about baby Jesus. (Although he says Santa was also there at his birth. We are taking baby steps.)
After Santa came to our house, we loaded up and headed to Starkville for brunch with the family. Laura and Clay came in that morning from his parents house so we were so happy to have him with us. Every one was there except Jake and Mary Kate, who were at her parents house in Dallas. We missed them. It was wild and so much fun. Love sweet family time. Next year we will have another little girl to love on. Can't wait!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment