What I don't love is a swimsuit.
I am in the middle of the great summer battle - one-piece or two? Tankini?
At what age is a bikini no longer appropriate?
If Trey and I are on the beach somewhere (let's pretend, for a second, that I am at Seaside right now), I would happily sport a bikini.
But other times? Swim lessons with the 2 year old?
Not to mention my husband's career. Swim get-togethers are sure to be in my future.
A bikini? Not sure that's totally appropriate in his line of work.
So, I am on the quest for a cute one-piece.
Yack. I hate how I look in a one-piece. But what's a motha to do?
I have pinned a few fashionable choices, but this frugal girl can't justify spending oodles for a swimsuit.
Call me cheap. I like to call it financially savvy.
Anyway, I get a daily email with coupons and online deals.
In today's email, I noticed that Target was having a one-day online sale (plus free shipping.....the only way I will buy online) on a couple of one-piece bathing suits.
I totally bought one.
For $15.
I hope it's not total crap. A $15 swimsuit has everything going for it to be total crap.
I will let you know.
But in the meantime, if you are out there searching for a deal, you may want to check it out.
Here is the one I picked out:
![]() |
| Cute? I hope so. |

3 comments:
I think it's precious. That's my vote.
Girl, it's is OK to be cheap! I totally hear you on that one. And, that suit is too too cute!!! I am always in that dilemma too. After my first baby, I could still sport a two piece. I mean, I was only 28 after all, and the boy short bottoms were great. However, after a twin pregnancy, the two pieces are a thing of the past. I am now 36 and just not sure the two piece is the way to go anymore. My hubby helped me find a great one piece (I actually hate one pieces, too) at KMart last year. It is now my favorite!!! I hope they'll have more this year. Anyway, sorry for rambling, but I wanted to tell you I feel your pain. I may be going to Target's site to pick me up one like yours!!!
I got a super cute one piece at dirt cheap in Carthage for $6!!!
Post a Comment