August 26, 2010

A Sip and See for Jones

This past Sunday my mom hosted a sweet Sip and See in Starkville for Jones. It was fabulous and Jones was a perfect angel. He let all those women hold him, squeeze him and kiss him until he finally fell asleep in one lucky guest's arms. (after which Nana quickly took over and held the sleeping babe the remainder of the nap)
It was beautiful (and full of delicious food) and a party I will never forget. Thanks, mama! Jones and I had a blast.


Me and my chubby baby

Me and Jones with my sisters

Nana and my mom with me and the honoree

Lita and her baby with her baby!
"seriously. how much longer do I have to be around all these women?"

It's exhausting being this cute
Nana's favorite part of the day.
My little family after the party (when the other boys were allowed back in the house!)

No comments: