August 17, 2010

My BIG 4 month old

operative word being BIG. He is such a chunk of love. I love those rolls.

His appointment for his check up and shots is next Monday; I will have his weight for you then. But I am fairly confident he is knocking on 18 lbs.

Why, yes, he did weigh 6.6 lbs 4 months ago. I am feeding him something good.

Here are his monthly pictures. As usually, shirt on and shirt off. He is getting more and more mobile, which makes the pictures more and more interesting.


And I apologize in advance for the multiple shots. I couldn't pick just one. And I wanted to remember them all. And it's my blog.













4 comments:

Melita said...

I just can't WAIT to eat him up this week-end! Those rolls are just too kissable!

Jan Johnson said...

So sweet Heather! I can't stop squeezing Emerson's thighs. . . I'm sure you feel the same about his! :)

Katie said...

Precious! He is so strong!! Caroline can just now sit in her exersaucer and Worth... not so much! You go Jones!

The Benjamins said...

I love him and I love that he messed up your 4 month sign! :) He is just precious! Hope I get to see him soon because I want to squeeze him! Love you too!