And I am referring to my husband - a man of 29 years as of tomorrow.
You know him? You should. He's fun. And he can rock a sear sucker suit and bow-tie.
To help you know him more, here is an ABC of Trey:
A - Assistant Dean of Students
B - Bow-tie.
C - Chocolate.
D - Damien Rice
E - earth. He's a fan.
F - Fun. Cliche, but true.
G - Guitar
H - Hunter of deer. (long sigh....)
I - Ice. He prefers his drinks without it.
J - Jean Thomas
K - Kids. He loves them, they love him.
L - love him. I do.
M - Music.
N - National Parks. Or State Parks. (do you feel me, Laura?)
O - Oatmeal. Every morning.
P - Porches.
Q - Quirky. Well, he is.
R - Reads. All. The. Time.
S - Short shorts. Can I get an amen?
T - Tripp Lake Camp.
U - Ultimate frisbee
V - Very patient. (most of the time.) He has to be to live with me.
W - West Wing. Love on TV.
X - X-citing.
Y - Youth. He loves working with the youth in the church and is very involved in their lives.
Z - zoos. I love a good zoo, and he has endured many of them for my sake. Good man.
Happy 29th, Trey!
I love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, old man.
Come see us and I will make you a peanut butter pie.
oh how i love him too!!! and that picture??? that's possibly my favorite one of trey to date.
solid as oak, trey.
That picture is awesome.
Happy Birthday Trey!!!
Post a Comment